2 cups green beans
1 medium yellow pepper
1 medium green pepper
1 medium red pepper
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp steak and chops (you can use your favorite spice)
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp maggi seasoning (you can use Worcestershire sauce)
3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp ketchup (tomato sauce)
4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
Aromat to taste
- Cut carrots and green beans into strips and boil for 5-8 minutes (do not over cook).
- Let your carrots and green beans cool.
- In a pan add oil,your mixed peppers and onion fry for 4 minutes.
- Add all your spices and seasoning sauce gently stir
- Add your carrots and green mix well,then add baked beans remove from heat.
- Add aromat ,ketchup and sweet chili mix well.