- 1 lb crawfish tails
- 3 TBS butter
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup shredded Muenster
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 30-32 oz frozen fries of choice
- Fresh parsley to garnish
In the same pan as the crawfish, pour in the evaporated milk and heavy cream. Bring to a low simmer. Do not boil.
Sprinkle in the Cajun seasoning and onion powder.
Add the cheeses and stir constantly until cheese melts and sauce coats the spoon. Turn off the heat after 4 minutes of simmering.
Sauce will thicken as it stands. Prepare the fries according to package instructions.
Top the fries with the crawfish, cheese sauce, and parsley.