12 ounces egg noodles
2 tbsps saltless butter, separated
1 extra pound of beef
2 mugs cut leeks, white as well as light green parts only
1/2 mug cut oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, blotted completely dry
1 (14 1/2– ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 tsp dried out oregano
1/2 tsp dried out thyme
Kosher salt as well as fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1 mug sour cream
2 mugs grated sharp cheddar, separated
1 mug grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella
1/2 mug grated Parmesan
- Pre-heat the stove to 400 ° F. Gently oil a 9×13-inch frying pan, or a superficial 2-quart baking meal, or spray with nonstick food preparation spray.
- Prepare the noodles according to package instructions, simply till tender, and after that drainpipe as well as throw in a big dish with 1 tbsp of the butter.
- While the noodles are cooking, spray a big frying pan with nonstick food preparation spray, after that sauté the beef over tool warm up until browned and also crumbly, regarding 5 mins. Drain pipes the beef as well as eliminate the frying pan.
- In the very same frying pan thaw the staying tbsp butter over tool reduced warmth and also sauté the leeks for around 12 mins till tender. Mix in the sun-dried tomatoes, diced tomatoes, oregano, thyme, and also period with salt and pepper. Include the drained pipes beef, offer a simmer as well as cook for 5 mins.
- While the sauce is cooking (there will not be a great deal of fluid, mainly veggies), mix with each other the sour lotion, 1 mug cheddar, Monterey Jack, as well as Parmesan in a big dish. Include the cozy buttered noodles as well as throw till well incorporated– the sour lotion mix is thick; simply maintain delicately throwing till it layers the noodles.
- Transform the sauce right into the dish with the noodles and also throw up until simply incorporated. Develop into the ready baking frying pan as well as spray over the continuing to be mug of cheddar. Cook for 20 to 25 mins up until the top is thawed as well as every little thing is warm and also bubbly. Allow sit for 5 mins and afterwards offer.