two 3.4 oz packages cheesecake flavored pudding
4 1/2 cups (1080 ml) milk, divided
two 15.25 oz boxes golden Oreos
1 lb package strawberries, washed and sliced
1 pint blueberries
12 oz Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- Make both cheesecake flavored puddings according to directions on package, using 4 cups of the milk. Set aside.
- Put remaining 1/2 cup milk into a small bowl.
- Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of a 9×13 pan, making a single layer.
- Spread half of the cheesecake pudding on top of the Oreos.
- Add a single layer of strawberry slices on top of the cheesecake pudding.
- Spread half of the Cool Whip on top of the strawberries.
- Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the Cool Whip, in a single layer.
- Top Oreos with remaining cheesecake pudding.
- Add a layer of blueberries, reserving about 1/3 cup for the topping.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Chop the remaining strawberry slices and add those and the remaining blueberries to the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.