For the cake:
2 Cups.Of Fresh sliced strawberries.
A vanilla cake mix, I used only one box.
A Small Pkg.Of Strawberry gelatin.
3/4 Cup.Of Vegetable oil.
3 large Eggs.
To make ab easy strawberry frosting:
2 Cups.Of Sliced Strawberries.
2 Cups.Of ConfectionerS’ sugar.
A Cup.Of Soft Butter.
A small spoons.Of Vanilla extract.
- Initially, I started by lightly spraying the plate with cooking spray and I turned the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, I combined the two cups of sliced strawberries in a blender or food processor and mix until finely chopped.
- After that, In a mixing bowl, I whisked together the cake batter, milk, and canola oil for few minutes with a hand mixer.
- At this stage, I combined the strawberry puree with the package of strawberry gelatin in one bowl.
- Then, I placed the mixture in a prepared frying pan and baked for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a piece of wood falls out of the middle.
- When the timer goes off, I removed it from the oven and let it cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- In a blender, I mixed two strawberries until smooth for decoration. When I have leftover strawberries from making cake batter, I find it very helpful to mix it up.
- And finally, in a small saucepan, I heated the strawberry puree over low heat, stirring constantly, until it was firm; then I set the cake aside to cool completely.
- ENJOY IT !!!