1 packet energetic completely dry yeast
12 ounces lukewarm water
10 ounces whole wheat flour (such as tough red wintertime wheat).
10 ounces bread flour.
2 tsps sea salt.
4 ounces ground almonds (almond dish).
1 tablespoon honey.
2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more to oil the dish.
2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary.
4 ounces finely diced dark chocolate.
For the toasted peanut butter and also honey sandwich on rosemary chocolate bread:.
2 thin, even pieces of Rosemary as well as Chocolate Bread (see recipe over).
1 tablespoon good, sharp olive oil.
2 to 3 tablespoons luscious peanut butter, or to taste.
1 to 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste.
For the rosemary chocolate bread:
- Include the yeast to the lukewarm water as well as reserved.
- Combine the flours, salt, ground almonds, honey, and also olive oil in the bowl of a standing mixer.
- Put the water/yeast mixture over.
- Use the standing mixer to knead the bread until it reaches “windowpane” phase. (When you take a little item and also spread it between your fingers, you obtain a thin, elastic, almost transparent result from the dough.) You will likely require to quit the mixer a couple of times to scrape the bottom of the bowl, and also take and knead in any type of completely dry crumbs by hand.
- Knead in the minced rosemary and also chocolate by hand.
- Place your dough in a dish rubbed lightly with olive oil, cover with a towel, and also leave it to increase at room temperature up until it’s about increased.
- Punch it down and also leave it alone for one more 15 minutes to increase once again.
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 ° F as well as leave a covered, lightly-oiled Dutch oven within to pre-heat too.
- Forming your dough right into a round loaf.
- Cook the dough inside the preheated Dutch stove, covered, for regarding 30 minutes.
- Eliminate the cover and also bake for an additional 15 mins, or till a firm brownish crust is achieved, and the loaf appears hollow when you tap under..
For the toasted peanut butter and honey sandwich on rosemary chocolate bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brush the pieces of bread with olive oil.
- Salute in the oven for 5 to 10 mins, or up until they come to be golden as well as crunchy.
- Get rid of from stove, spread peanut butter equally on each slice of bread, then drizzle pieces with honey.
- Go back to oven for 2 to 3 mins to finish warming through.
- Eliminate from stove as well as compress into a sandwich.