cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
6 tablespoons butter
2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
2 containers (8 oz each) whipped cream cheese spread, softened
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
Sour Cream Layer
1 pint (2 cups) sour cream
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Sliced fresh strawberries
Strawberry sundae syrup
- Heat oven to 325°F. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients; press in bottom of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat both kinds of cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 2 tablespoons lemon juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and well blended. On low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until blended. Add flour; beat until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust. Bake 55 minutes. Cool on cooling rack 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream layer ingredients.
- Spoon and spread sour cream mixture evenly over top of cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes longer. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 2 hours. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, remove side of pan. Garnish each serving with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of strawberry sundae syrup and a dollop of whipped cream. Store in refrigerator.